- 1 (1-ounce) slice white bread
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped country ham (about 1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place bread in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until crumbly. Sprinkle crumbs on a baking sheet; bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until golden. Reduce oven temperature to 375°. Set aside 3 tablespoons toasted breadcrumbs, reserving remaining breadcrumbs for another use.
Combine sprouts and next 5 ingredients (sprouts through garlic) in a 3-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray, tossing to coat. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until sprouts are tender and lightly browned on edges, stirring twice.
Combine 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over sprouts. Serve immediately.