Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (gluten-free, soy-free)
They taste just like real cookie dough, except they're raw, vegan, gluten-free and healthy. They freeze wonderfully so consider making a double batch and stashing a dozen in the freezer for when your cookie dough cravings strike!
- 2/3 c raw cashews
- 1/3 c oats
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Omit and use Agave to preserve true Raw Status if you care)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 c Chocolate Chips (or to preserve true raw status, take
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder and add
- 1 Tbsp Agave, optional dash of vanilla extract, whisk and blend.
- Spread into a thin layer on wax or parchment paper, freeze. Take frozen chocolate off parchment and crumble the shreds into the mixture as your raw "chips".)
See full instructions on : www.averiecooks.com