- 8 frozen round waffles, thawed
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
Warm waffles; do not toast. Gently fold each waffle in half; set in a 13"x9" baking dish, open-side up, keeping the rows tight so taco shape is maintained.
Combine ice cream and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl; spoon evenly into waffle shells. Cover and freeze until firm. Before serving, drizzle with warmed hot fudge sauce and top each with a cherry.