- 1/2 cup chopped peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Remaining ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) preshredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
To prepare salsa, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss gently, and set aside.
Combine 2 tablespoons water, lime juice, cumin, salt, ground red pepper, and black beans in a blender; process until smooth.
Place tortillas on a baking sheet, and spread about 1/4 cup black bean mixture evenly over each tortilla. Top each evenly with 1/4 cup chicken and 3 tablespoons cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts and tortilla edges are just beginning to brown.
Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup salsa, and 2 tablespoons sour cream. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges.