- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package plain rice crackers (such as ka-me)
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup drained chopped canned water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large egg whites
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place crackers in a food processor; process until finely chopped.
Combine cracker crumbs, turkey, pork, green onions, 1/4 cup hoisin, and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl.
Shape mixture into 6 (5 x 2 1/2-inch) loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; spread 2 teaspoons hoisin over top of each meat loaf. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165°. Let stand 5 minutes.