- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) slice white bread
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 2/3 pound ground beef, extra lean (raw)
- 1/2 pound lean ground veal
- 6 ounces lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large egg whites
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse breadcrumbs measure 1 1/2 cups.
Combine breadcrumbs and milk in a large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons ketchup and remaining ingredients except cooking spray.
Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 5-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spread remaining 6 tablespoons ketchup over top of meat loaf. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer registers 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut the loaf into 12 slices.