- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups granola cereal, lightly crushed
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 48 lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks
- 8 ounces sweet, dark, or semisweet chocolate, melted
1. Melt butter in an 8-quart soup pot over low heat. Add marshmallows, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
2. Combine cereals, coconut, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Pour into marshmallow mixture and stir, blending well. Press mixture into a buttered or wax paper-lined 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Cool completely until firm, or place in freezer 15 minutes until firm.
3. Cut into 48 squares. Insert stick into each square, and dip in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper-lined baking sheet to cool completely.